Coach in Training
Our coach in training program is designed for exceptional middle school aged campers who love PLAY, love KIDS, and are looking for more responsibility and growth. Potential CITs must complete an application and interview. CITs pay camp tuition and have special opportunities and leadership. CITs gain valuable life skills and experience which enhance their lives, improve their contribution to their families, and prepare them for their first jobs.
Prepare for possible future employment at Playformance
many of our most loved coaches are former CITs and Interns!
Coaches in Training will...
- Build communication skills
- Strengthen leadership skills
- Challenge their bodies through vigorous play
- Learn to work together in a team
- Gain confidence with public speaking
- Become a beloved role model
- Make new friends
- Learn best ways to resolve conflicts
- Learn how to be their best selves
CIT mentorship is available during Summer Camp (May - August) and School Break Camps (academic school year), Monday - Friday 9am-3pm. We are accepting applications for CITs throughout the year. Candidates must turn in the application and schedule an interview at least 3 weeks before your ideal start date.